Did you know that the air in your home is more than five times more polluted than the air outside? Most people don’t. This is why we recommend having an air purification system installed. Having a high tech air filtration system set up is a great way to help keep your family healthy. Let’s walk through how this system works, as well as how you can get one for your home.
The Air Filtering Process
Southern Indiana air quality isn’t the best these days. So it’s important to have an air purification system in your home to keep your air clean. There are tons of particles floating around in your house that need to be removed. Even though you can’t see them, it doesn’t mean that they aren’t there. If these particles go without removal for too long, you and your family could suffer allergies or get sick.
Our air filtration system uses a simple three step process:
- The filtration filters capture all of the tiniest particles from the air. Our unit is built to catch particles down to the very smallest size, even the .001 micron sized particles.
- Then the air is guided over UVA lamps while also being exposed to a catalytic surface (A titanium-dioxide coated PureAir insert).
- The lamps and catalyst work together to break down odors and chemicals into harmless CO2 and H2O.
As this process continually cycles it will suck tons of bad stuff out of the air. This includes:
[su_list icon=”icon: check”]
- 95% of particles, such as dust and pollen.
- 90% of bioaerosols, including viruses, bacteria, mold spores, and fungi.
- 100% of chemical vapors and odors. It destroys all the chemicals and odors that are generated in your day-to-day life (things like cooking, cleaning with cleaning supplies, and painting can all cause harmful vapors to be released into the air).
Alright so you’ve decided it’s time to get an air purification system installed. The first step is having our professional Evansville Heating and Air contractor(link to page) come and take a look at your house. Our team will be able to help you decide the best option and give you a good idea how they can help your home. They will also offer details like noting where exactly the air filtration system should be placed for best coverage and any other concerns you may have. After this initial consultation you’ll be ready to schedule an install. This means we will bring the actual unit to your home and complete the installation process for you. We will make sure all the air filtration filters are fresh and ready to work, as well as adjusting the in-home air quality settings to make sure that the system is optimized for your house.
After everything is installed, enjoy testing your new Lennox air purification system to your heart’s content. This unit has a 5 year warranty and it doesn’t break down much. So you can rest easy knowing that your family’s health is now in safe hands.