Did you know that heating accounts for 60% of total energy costs and cooling, a whopping 70%! Nothing in your home can impact your utility bill as much as improving your heating and cooling system’s efficiency. To maximize your total annual savings, installing a new high-efficiency HVAC system accomplishes more than even new windows or upgraded insulation.
The SEER or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating is used by the HVAC industry to measure the overall efficiency of an air conditioning unit. With every numerical increase in SEER, you can save approximately 7% in energy costs.
That means if you replace your old 10 SEER unit with a new Lennox 18 SEER A/C system, your total energy costs will be reduced by about 56%! That’s a lot of extra coin in your pocket.
Is That All?
Not at all. By upgrading your old system, you not only lower your ongoing monthly energy expenses, but you could also be eligible for energy and manufacturer rebates, increasing your total first-year savings even more.
So What’s Our Recommendation to Dramatically Lower Your Utility Bill?
Install High-Efficiency Heating and Cooling Equipment!
Brackett Heating & Air sells a wide array of high-efficiency Lennox products that are tailored to your home’s specifications and will keep you comfortable without breaking your budget.
Some of Our Most Highly Rated & Popular Dual Systems Include:
- Lennox Merit Systems – Providing a 95% efficient gas furnace & 14 SEER Energy Star Rated A/C. Qualifies for up to $700 CenterPoint Energy rebate.
- Lennox Elite Systems – Providing 95% – 96% efficient gas furnace (uses an advanced ECM blower*) & 16 SEER Energy Star Rated A/C. Qualifies for up to $700 CenterPoint Energy rebate.
- Lennox Signature Systems – Provides 98.4% efficiency gas furnace & either 20 or 25 SEER A/C. Both SEERs have advanced variable speed blowers for the A/C, iComfort WiFi thermostats and variable capacity for exact temperature control. Both also qualify for up to $700 CenterPoint Energy rebate and up to $1,000 Lennox rebate.
Some of Our Most Highly Rated & Popular Heat Pump Systems Include:
- Lennox Elite Systems – Provides a 15 SEER heat pump and advanced ECM blower*. Qualifies for up to $700 CenterPoint Energy rebate.
- Lennox Energy Star Heat Pump System – Provides a 14 SEER heat pump. Meets the 2015 U.S. Department of Energy requirements.
- Lennox Signature System – Provides an 18 SEER 2-stage heat pump with communicating controls, self-diagnostic capabilities and variable speed air handler with built in air filtration. Qualifies for up to $700 CenterPoint Energy rebate and up to $1,000 Lennox rebate.
- Lennox Signature System – Provides a 21 SEER variable capacity heat pump with self-adjustment to meet weather produced demand, and uses variable speed air handler with built in air filtration. Qualifies for up to $700 CenterPoint Energy rebate and up to $1,000 Lennox rebate.
Don’t Like Math?
Call Brackett Heating & Air today. One of our Comfort Specialists will be happy to evaluate your current system and calculate the potential savings for you.
Brackett Heating and Air, Inc.
5233 Old Boonville Hwy.
Evansville IN 47715
* Advanced ECM (Electrically Commutated Motor) blowers use motors that consume less energy and create less heat than standard motors. They last longer due to reduced heat and less wear on bearings as a result of easier starting.