Furnace Repair Services
Brackett Heating & Air understands that emergencies happen, even when preparations have been made. When you have an emergency heating system challenge, rest assured, you’ll have no after-hours charges when you call Brackett for your heating service and repair needs.
Why Choose Brackett For Your Heating Repairs
- Brackett Heating & Air serves the Tri-state area of Evansville, Chandler, Boonville, Newburgh, Rockport, Santa Clause, Henderson, Mt. Vernon, Princeton, and Ft. Branch.
- Brackett Heating & Air has a furnace repair technician ready to respond to your call immediately.
- With Brackett, there are no surprises. Our technicians provide an upfront quote for your needed repair.
- Brackett services and repairs all makes and models. Our professionally trained technicians have the knowledge and expertise to fix your heating challenge.
- Brackett Heating & Air pledges superior service to every customer. We’ll treat you and your home with respect. Our technicians wear shoe covers and will leave the area neat and clean when they are finished.
- With our accreditation and A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, you can trust that your furnace is in good hands with Brackett Heating & Air.
- Our technicians are NATE certified, receive ongoing in-house training and attend monthly training meetings to keep them up to date with industry standards. You deserve the best, and we want to deliver. That’s the Brackett Difference
How Can We Help?
Knowledgeable Employee Available 24/7
The Brackett Guarantee
What Our Clients Say:
I just wanted to extend my thanks to your staff for a job well done. We buy some things based on price, but when it came to buying our new furnace/ac unit, this decision was based solely on our interactions with your staff and their service. We had two previous service calls on our old furnace and both of those were impeccable service. This was just a very smooth and professional transaction and I wanted to let you know how much I was impressed with your staff and wanted to pass my thanks on to them.
We got 3 estimates for replacing 2 heating and air conditioning units in our home. There is an upstairs and downstairs unit. Brackett's estimate was the lowest. They answered all of our questions about the estimate and we made a few changes. We are very satisfied with the installation and would use them again.