Air Conditioner Maintenance And Cleaning
So what is the big deal with having your air conditioner maintained? If you consider the consequences of not cleaning your system, it becomes quickly obvious for the need of a yearly professional cleaning:
- Air conditioners can last 15-20 years or more if they are well maintained, but a poorly maintained system will cost hundreds in repairs and will require replacement earlier than expected!
- A dirty air conditioner could cost up to 50% more to operate than a system that has been properly maintained.
- 90% of all air conditioning system failures are a result of little or no maintenance!
- Cooling your home with a dirty air conditioner can take up to twice as long as it would if the unit were cleaned regularly!
Having your air conditioner cleaned and maintained by Brackett Heating and Air is a cost efficient way of preventing these problems in your home and will save you money year to year, not only on repairs, but utility bills, and increase your comfort. Our certified service technicians will remove debris, dirt, and dust from your system and check for any problems that could prevent you from having a cool, comfortable summer here in the Tri-State.
- Save Money & Energy: Having Brackett Heating and Air clean your air conditioner yearly helps your systems operate more efficiently and consume less energy. This keeps your bills low and more money in your pockets.
- Increased Comfort: Dust and debris make your air conditioner work that much harder to remove excess moisture and heat from the air. Allow Brackett Heating and Air to restore your comfort!
- Increased Lifespan: The better you care for your air conditioner, the longer it will last! Get the most out of your system and prevent having to purchase a new unit early with one of our preventative maintenance programs, and have Brackett Heating and Air keep your air conditioner at top performance for years to come.
No Breakdown Guarantee
When you have your air conditioner maintained by Brackett Heating and Air, it is covered by our “No Breakdown Guarantee”. As long as you accept repairs we recommend when we do your maintenance, we will return during that current season free of charge if a breakdown occurs!*
*We will waive the 69$ service fee.
Air Conditioner Tune-Up Checklist
- Check fan belts
- Check fan blade
- Check refrigerant pressures
- Check amperage draw compressor
- Check amperage draw of fan
- Check temperature drop
- Check electrical connections
- Check thermostat
- Calibrate thermostat
- Chemically clean air conditioner coil
- Remove all debris from unit
- Inspect furnace filter and replace if needed
- Inspect furnace blower
- Oil blower if necessary
- Check capacitors and contactors
- Check airflow
- Evaluate condition and efficiency
Call us today, or click below to schedule your next cleaning!